- What can I borrow?
- What can I afford?
Win with MTF Finance
Everyone likes a competition, so follow MTF Finance on Facebook for the next opportunity to win!
MTF Finance customer promise
- Our prices will be fair and fully disclosed
- We will only sell you products you can afford
- We will respect your privacy
You don't have to buy from Carbase to finance with us
We can help you purchase your next vehicle, no matter where you find it for sale. If you have a vehicle as security, we can also help with a personal loan.
- tailor repayments to suit your income, with weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments
- choose a loan term to suit your budget (up to 60 months) - the longer the term, the lower your repayments
- we'll give you the best interest rate we can, based on your personal profile
If you're in business, you may claim GST on your vehicle purchase price at the start of the loan. The vehicle is recorded as an asset on your balance sheet, so you can claim depreciation.
Leasing is a cost-effective way to use a vehicle without the responsibility of ownership.
- lease term of 46 to 48 months
- fixed payments for the term of the lease
- business customers may be able to claim GST, find out more
- long term lease with the option to buy
Vehicle leasing is a convenient option if you use your vehicle for business, plan to use the vehicle for a fixed period of time, or like to upgrade regularly.
The latest model at an affordable price.
An MTF Finance operating lease is a cost-effective way to upgrade your vehicle, or your entire company fleet. For a minimal outlay, you can upgrade your vehicle every 6 to 45 months. At the end of each vehicle lease you can choose to lease again, or simply walk away.
- choose a vehicle lease term to suit your requirements - from 6 to 45 months
- fixed payments for the term of the vehicle lease
- maintenance option (which covers the cost of servicing and maintenance) available
- option to upgrade at the end of each lease period
If you are a business customer, you can claim GST on each instalment, and your payments are tax deductible. Unlike a finance lease, assets financed under an operating lease are not recorded on your balance sheet.
Cost of borrowing and standard terms
For information about standard form contract terms, interest rates and fees, when financing with MTF Finance, see Cost of borrowing
- Compare loan vs. lease
Ownership At the end of the contract Residual value liability Goods Can be new or used Are recorded on your balance sheet Interest Fixed rate for the full term of the contract Calculated on GST-inclusive price Calculated on GST-exclusive price Tax benefits for business Interest and deprecation are deductible Interest and principal are deductible GST Calculated on goods value Risk protection Comprehensive insurance (required) Mechanical breakdown insurance (optional) Payment waiver (optional) Term Minimum-maximum 3-48